Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2020

My Create Task Music!!!

 Goal: Visualise using all of the senses, and talk about how this enriches meaning.


In reading we have read a book about the three bears.

Read below to read my short summary about the story.


The story starts off gloomy because the boy thinks that his parents aren't going to go to his school play then the story gets happier because at the end the boy’s parents fit in time and came and watch his school play.




Here is the song

I really enjoyed making the music.


Do you like my music?

1 comment:

  1. Well done Georgia! You have written a great explanation as to why your music piece is gloomy. Did you enjoy using Chrome Music Lab this week for reading?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post