Pages

Friday, November 5, 2021

House of Bricks

Kia Ora,

On Friday years 5-8 had a Lego day with House of Bricks. 

My favourite Lego activity was the mosaics because I got to design really pretty designs on the lego plate and it was very peaceful but I didn’t really enjoy breaking apart my creations because I really liked them and I didn’t want to break them.


My least favourite Lego activity was pass the bricks because I tried really hard in the first 5 minutes but some people did not listen and did not make a restaurant and one person just added random stuff on it that ruined it.


The activity that tested my perseverance the most was designing race cars because Mia and I were in a peer and it only went a really short distance. And I learnt that it helps with the length of the car.


The most challenging activity was designing race cars because it was really hard to know what to add and what to not add and what it needed to go fast.


I did not enjoy working collaboratively with others because I don’t like people touching and ruining my work and I like being in control.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post