Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Gospel Reflection - Week 3

Hi and this week for Gospel Reflection are create was to use a quote from the bible about the Ascension and say how we could incorporate it into are daily life. The quote was ¨Go into the world and preach the good news to all creation - Mark 16:15.¨ And we also had to answer some questions witch were.

1. How do you feel when someone who you love leaves you?

Sad, Emotional Heartbroken, Sorrowful

2. How were the disciples feeling?

Sad, Confused

3. What did Jesus do to make the disciples feel better?

Sent the holy spirit down.

4. What did Jesus tell the disciples to do after he left?

Go and preach to the world

5. Why were they able to do this? 

They had the holy spirit



How would you incorporate it into your daily life?

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Georgia
    I love your work. This is amazing. It reminded me to make sure to incorporate this in my life. Maybe next time you could maybe put some quotes onto you poster.

    -Mia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora,
      Thank you for the comment. While making the create it really did reminded me to incorporate this into my life as well, next time I will and a few more quotes.
      Have you stared to incorporate these thing into you life yet?
      -Georgia

      Delete
  2. Kia ora, Georgia!
    Well done, you put lots of effert into this. You put lots of ideas on what you could do like putting others before yourself, trust God by praying to him, thoose are some good ones. Maybe next time you could think of some different ones because some of them are simalur like, trust God by praying to him and praying to God. Over all good job!
    -Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Georgia,
    I love your work. This is amazing. It reminded me to make sure to incorporate this in my life.You put lots of ideas on what you could do like putting others before yourself, trust God by praying to him, those are some good ones. Maybe next time you could think of some different ones because some of them are simalur like, trust God by praying to him and praying to God.
    Kiriana

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post