Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Don't

Kia ora bloggers,

This week for reading we had a really fun focus it was on Michael Rosen and his poems. My goal this week is visualise using all of the senses, and talk about how this enriches meaning.

We watched some of his poem and then we needed to pick our favourite mine is don't, click here to watch it. Our create w use your favourite poem as inspiration, create a picture of the image that your have visualised while reading it.

I really liked what the focus is this week for reading because Michael Rosen is hilarious and I love his poems and to draw how I imaged it was also very fun.

Here is my create:


What is your favourite Michael Rosen poem?If you not watched any of his I strongly encourage it here is his youtube channel with all his amazing poems?

6 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Georgia,
    I'm Francesca From St Francis Of Assisi School.
    I love the way you have put heaps of Sentences on your amazing Blog Post.
    Maybe next time you could add more stuff on your Goggle Drawing.
    I also love the way you have added a question at the end of Your Blog.
    My Favourite one is Chocolate Cake and No Breathing in Class.
    Keep up the Good work.
    Francesca.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Francesca,
      Thank you for the amazing feed back! You are also very good at blogging and adding heeps of sentences. Next time I will add more to my blog.
      What do you like the most in my blog?

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Georgia,
    I´m Lauren From Francis Of Assisi School
    I love the way you you made you pictures nice and clear to see from a distance. Next time you could add some more stuff on your drawing.
    My favourite Michael Rosen poem is Don´t and no Breathing,

    - Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Lauren!
      I am Georgia also from Francis of Assisi School.
      Thank you for commenting on my blog and leaving the feedback! Next time I will add more stuff on to my create. No breathing is also a pretty good poem I found it really funny how the teacher said that they could not breathe! What is your favourite part of no breathing?

      Delete
    2. Hi Georgia,
      My favourite part in Strict was when Michael stepped over Melody and said oh Melody she was nice and when he stepped over Dave and said Ha Dave I new you were weak.
      -Lauren

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post