Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2021

Majestic Maths

Kia Ora Bloggers,

For the past two weeks in maths we have been focusing on probability in maths. This week we have been looking mainly on tree diagrams. In our workshop we watched heaps of videos that helped us learn what a tree diagram is and how to make one. For our create we needed to make a slide or a poster that showed what we learnt in our workshops, our poster or slide needed to include A definition of tree diagram, an example question, that can be taken from the follow up questions, A tree diagram and organised list explaining the outcomes, conversions of fractions, decimals and percentages.

Here is my create


Have you ever made a tree diagram?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post