Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

My Michael Rosen Poem

Kia ora bloggers,

This week for our writing and reading we have been foucusing on Michael Rosen if you do not no him I am sorry he is the funniest poet in the world. This week my goal was Plan writing using a variety of ways. Use visual and written language features to engage the audience. Use language that is suitable to the topic, audience and purpose.. Use simple and compound sentences with a variety of beginnings, lengths and structures. Attempt more difficult punctuation. Write content relevant to the task. This week our create is to Imagine or remember a time when you have been in trouble. Tell the story, in the form of a narrative poem, on how you committed the ‘Crime’ but try to make it as funny as possible. Include lots of peculiar noises or sounds for effect as Michael Rosen did in his narrative poem ‘Chocolate Cake.'

This create was really fun beacuse I love writing poems and I think sometimes my stories about being told off.

Here is my create:


What is the funniest time you have been told off?

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Georgia,
    I love the way you have put heaps of Sentences on your Blog Post about Sneaking outside. Maybe next time you could talk about way you chose that poem topic not other ones. I also love the way you have done a really good background on your Google Drawing so I can still read your work.
    Keep up the Good work Georgia.
    Francesca.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post