Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Majestic Matariki

Kia Ora welcome back to my blog this week for te reo the theme was Matariki. We needed to watch some videos about Matariki first and then we had 3 question to answer witch were...

  • Why do we celebrate Matariki
  • When so we celebrate Matariki
  • What is Matariki
After watching the videos and reading I made a create on google drawings answering the questions. 

Here Is my Create



Because you can't access the screencastify on the darwing here is my screencastify

Screencastify

Here are some facts about Matariki
  1. There are 9 stars witch are all sisters.
  2. The stars names are Tupuārangi, Waipuna-ā-Rangi, Waitī, Tupuānuku, Ururangi, Waitā, Pōhutukawa and Hiwa-i-te-Rangi.
  3. It is the Māori new year.

What other facts do you know about Matariki?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Georgia,
    Well done! I like the way you added facts at th bottom, I think that is a very good idea. Make sure you have a look at the spelling of witch, you have splled it like witch and wizard. Over all good job!
    -Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucy,
    Thanks for commenting! Yeah and I do sometimes get those mixed up sorry. Next time when you comment make sure you add a question so I have something to comment back too just like you add a question at the bottom of your blog.
    Maybe next time you could add some facts to your blog would you canister putting that on your blog?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post