Pages

Friday, June 25, 2021

Maths

Kia ora and welcome to my blog,

This week for maths our goal was to use a broad range of strategies to solve multiplication and division problems with whole numbers. Our create was to use any DLO of our choice and come up with an engaging way to show our learning. Use at least 5 examples to show our learning. I used a google slide to show my questions and working out, this create was super fun because I really enjoyed working out the questions and also adding the mote.

Here is my create


Have you ever used this strategy?

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Georgia,
    Your MAth's this week was really amazing. Maybe next time you could add a slide at the end saying thank you maybe. Yes I have used place value mutilation before. I love the way you explained it really well.
    Great Job
    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. KIA Ora Georgia,
    Its Sophie I I'm also doing the same strategy as you Georgia I really like the way you explained your blog post.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post