Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

My Poetry Artholy

Kia ora and welcome to my blog,

This week the theme on our literacy task board was poetry. The create was to make a slide show and keep on compiling poems on to the slide. This create has been really fun so far beacuse I really like to make poems and so far I have done 8 poems but yet more to come.

These are some types of poems.

  • Acrostic
  • Limerick
  • Haiku
  • Free verse
  • Shape
And that is just to name a few

Here is my create...


What is your favourite type of poem?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post