Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2021

Magnificent Maths

Kia Ora Bloggers,

This week for maths we had three different goals to prove. My first goal is round whole numbers to the nearest 10, 100, 1000, then my other goal was say the numbers 1, 10, 100 and 1000 more or less and my last goal is round decimals to the nearest whole number. 

In our workshop we did practice questions so we would know what the create were.

My create was to create a poster or a video explaining the goals, I decided to make a poster on a google slide so all my goals would be on one doc. I really enjoyed this create because I got to make three different creates and got to learn lot of new things.

Here is my create:


Do you know what number you would round 5433 to?

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Georgia, KA PAI great job on your maths you maybe next time you could add more information on how to do the goal but good job for this week. You would round 5433 to 5000 great job.
    - Oliva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Olivia!
      Thank you for your feedback, I will add more information next time. Great job you got the question right!!
      Next time you make a blog comment add a question.

      -Georgia

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post