Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2021

Magnificent Maths

Hi and welcome to my blog,

This week for maths our create was to use any digital tool you are to create something that shows your understanding of a broad range of addition and subtraction strategies. My learning goal was to use a broad range of mental strategies to solve addition and subtraction problems. I decided to use a google drawing and get 6 question for my create, 3 of the questions were for tidy numbers and the other 3 were for place value seems those were the two strategies we are looking at this week.

Here is my create



Do You know how to use tidy numbers? If so here is a question 65+149=
Good Luck!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Georgia,
    I love this create. I like how you added 3 questions for tidy numbers and 3 questions for place value. Maybe next time you could make the words a bit darker, I can read it but some people might not beable to.
    -Lucy

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post