Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Margaret Mahy Playground

Hi and welcome to my blog, today I will be shearing some facts about Margaret Mahy playground

Fact One: 

In the play ground they have māori designs carved into the ground that tell a different story to every one

Fact Two: 

They made Margaret Mahy playground after the Earthquake's to bring people back to the city.

Fact Three:  

When they were designing the playground they wanted to have something for all ages.

I hope you learnt some thing about the playground from reading my post!

Have you ever been to Margaret Mahy?


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Georgia,
    great job and and great job what is your favourite part of making your blog maybe next time you could do a bite more facts.
    from Kiriana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Georgia,
    These are some great facts. My favourite fact is When they were designing the playground they wwanted to have somothing for all ages, I like that fact because when visitors come the adults want all their kids to have a fun time and a really popular playground. As Kiriana said maybe next time you could add some more facts but I think you put lots of effert into it.
    -Lucy

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post