Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020

P.B.L How can I help around home?

For P.B.L we need to help around home. On Sunday the 22nd of March 2020, which was a hot day I helped clean my Mum's car my sister Addison helped as well we got soap and sponges. Next we wet the back of the car with water and got our sponges and dipped them in soap and started to wash the car and once we had washed it we put water on it to wash of the soap. Then we went to the side and wet it and washed it and washed both of the tyres. After we did the side we did the front of the car and did it all the same over to the other side of the car and did that the same as well. And we were finished.









4 comments:

  1. Well done Georgia! Great to see you helping out your mum at home. I think she would have been very happy to have a nice clean car. Keep up the good deeds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Georgia,
    Firstly great to see you have made it on blogger.
    Great idea for PBL. I like that you shared the step by step method.
    How did you mum feel after you had done such a great job?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Georgia,

    Great job on washing the car. I like the way you explained in detail the steps you took to get it clean. I would love my car to be cleaned. What was your favourite part of the process?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like what you put on you blog

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post