Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2020

THE GIRL ON THE BOAT

THE GIRL ON THE BOAT

Poppy had already travelled for one week and probably many more. She was surrounded in the cold, dark, blue sea. Finally it was the first time that she had caught a fish and her first breakfast, it was delicious

Poppy had not seen anyone on her journey except adventurous Grace.  Poppy found Grace during the second week, Grace was floating on a log from a tree. Poppy invited her to stay with her on her boat that had a house in it. 

The next two weeks passed quickly, so by the time it was the fifth week they had run out of things to do and had started to get bored. They decided to fish for a day so they had something to do. 

They got lucky and got about a week's worth of fish. Poppy and Grace cooked it all on the hot stove, for their weeks worth of meals. After all the cooking they were tired so they went to sleep.

In the morning it was a bright and sunny day so Poppy and Grace went to adventure the sea. It took about an hour to find something and they found land with a house just for them which had two bedrooms with ensuites, a kitchen, a lounge, a garage with a car,a trampoline,a treehouse and a pool.  

.  

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your writing on your blog Georgia. I really like how you have highlighted your adjectives. Well done for writing a really clear structure in your story. I like how you took the story in a different direction - and related to your life now!
    Miss Gill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Georgia
    Great blog post. I love that you included the pic with your writing. You clearly understand adjectives as you have highlighted them. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post