Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2021

Brilliant Blogging

Hi and welcome back to my blog. My learning goal is to identify at least one important idea and justify why it is important and use knowledge from text to combine with new idea (own and others) to come up with new thinking.  I made a google drawing of how to make a great blog post and a great blog comment. I enjoyed doing this because I could customise it as much as I wanted and I loved putting in the colored words. Thanks for reading my blog please come back again. Do you have a blog? What do you write about?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post