Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Happiness Book

Kia Ora Bloggers,

This week for reading we needed to make a book for Kākano about Happy Chemical. You could ether fiction or non fiction I chose both, all my info was factual but in a fictional way. It was about all the Happiness Chemicals going to see the Wizard and ask him what there names mean. 

These are what all the Happy Brain Chemicals mean

.

-Oxytocin - Love Chemical

-Dopamine - Accomplishment Chemical

-Endorphins - Wellbeing & Relaxation Chemical

-Serotonin - Self Inclusive Chemical


Here is my story


What is your favourite happy brain chemical?

3 comments:

  1. KIA Ora,
    It's Sophie I really like the way you made it into a story instead of making it facts about the happy brain chemicals. I also rally like the way you put mote on it. Maybe next time you could the names on the story stand out more because the names on the story were a little hard to read. And Georgia one last thing you forgot to serotonin when you said they were playing Bye.

    -Sophie.L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Georgia, what a lot of effort you have put into your storybook explaining the brain chemicals. And I also loved that I could listen to it, which is great for the Kakano students too. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Georgia you have done a really great job on this book. It is very clear to understand and the smaller children will be able to follow this easily as you have used a nice clear voice when recording yourself. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post