Pages

Friday, August 13, 2021

Magnificent Medal

Kia ora and welcome to my blog,

This week for the literacy task board our task was to make a medal for the Tokyo 2020 Olympics. On a google drawing there was a small sheet that told us to look at the gold medals over the years and see how detailed they were. We needed to remember to put Tokyo and 2020 on our medal.

Here is my medal


Fun Facts about the Olympics:
  • Next Olympics will be held in Paris.
  • United States won the 2020 Tokyo Olympics with 39 gold medals.
  • Sydney held the Olympics in 2000.
  • The Olympics have been hosted by 19 different countries since 1896.
  • The Olympic rings represent solidarity and unity among the continents of Africa, North America, South America, Asia, Oceania, and Europe.

What's your favourite Olympic sport?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Georgia,
    I really like your medal, I love the gold colour and the swimmer picture. It was also a very good idea to add facts about the Olympics at the bottom. Next time you could colour the ribbon holding the medal a different colour. I think you put lots of effert into this blig post and your medal.
    -Lucy

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post