Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Happiness Recipe!

Kia Ora,

This week for reading our them was happiness to go with our PBL this term. First we watched a music video to see if music could bring us happiness next we read about Albert Einstein and if he discovered the secret to happiness after that we needed to write if we agreed or disagreed with Albert right after that I moved on to reading the next article also about Albert Einstein then we watched a video about brain chemicals then moved on to making a happiness recipe. Our task was to in your view, what's the perfect mix of ingredients to bring about happiness? A cup of good friends? Two tablespoons of laughter? A pinch of serenity? Use your imagination to create your own recipe for happiness to share with others in the hub. Making a happiness recipe was super fun and I really liked doing it.

Here is my recipe!!

Have you ever made a happiness recipe?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post