Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Tumu Teams Birthdays!

Kia ora and welcome to my blog,

This week for maths we are doing a statistical investigation my goal is display data using a stem and leaf graph, choose an appropriate data, display using more than one variable, interpret information from graphs plan an investigation.We needed to make two different types of graphs about Tumu's birthday months in teams. I did a bar graph and a stacking graph, I changed the colour of team to the right colour and remembered to name the horizontal axis and vertical axis. This was a very fun to create because I like using google sheets to create with.

Here are my graphs

My findings:

The most common birthday month in Tumu Team is April. There are 7 people who have birthdays in March.

All the teams have two people who have birthdays in December and July only has one person who is in Korokio.


Have you ever used google sheets to make graphs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post